This is the TimeCamp privacy statement. In this statement we explain our policy with respect to personal data collected through this website and Application.
- TimeCamp does not give, share or sell your private data and personal contact information to anyone. We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as localized productivity statistics. Such information does not identify you individually.
- We take the responsibility to protect the confidentiality of your personal information very seriously.
- We don't tolerate spam. We will send out emails to customers only in the case of service related announcements.
- TimeCamp uses "cookies" to store session's information, and thus will set and access cookies on your computer(s).
- No one can see any of your data or personal information.
- You can delete any data that you see or cancel your account at any time.
- We will never look at your individual data unless you are having technical difficulties, it is required by law, or it is necessary to maintain our system.
- You can suspend this Application to stop gathering information at any time.
- Application collects data about application usage and web site visits (window title, process name, timeframe, OS version and username). We do not (and never will) collect form input, keystrokes or anything nefarious.
- Time Solutions is obliged to protect personal data in accordance with the Act Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883.) and the Act of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item. 1204). Giving the customer when ordering your personal information Time Solutions agrees to the processing by the Time Solutions and the operator PayLane payment to complete your order. The customer is at any moment, to access, modify, update, or delete your personal data.