- March 17, 2014
- by Kamil Rudnicki
- No comments
Last week was pretty amazing. A lot of our users told us that they love new TimeCamp, but there were also some drawbacks and issues. So we were working very hard to solve them all as soon as possible. We want to thank all for their feedback.
Last week we:
- Added an email when budgeted time is exceeded
- Added ability to see other people’s timesheets
- Fixed an issue with time entries when using old and new TimeCamp
- Fixed “last selected task” in an offline window on MacOS
- Improved user interface in Timesheet
- Worked on responsive marketing page
- Fixed an issue with timezone which caused in adding time to time entries
- Fixed an issue with duplicated time entries
This week we will be working mainly on graphical timesheet and integration with Podio.