- May 24, 2016
- by Ola Rybacka
- One comment
We all know how essential is avoid distractions when running your own business. We use lots of apps at once, because there is no chance to find a perfect one, equipped with all the features we need. And we still fighting with distractions, procrastination, everything which decreases our productivity. Isn’t it exhausting?
But there is a way to change it!
Clear out your clutter with TimeCamp Time Tracking Integrations With Zapier. They may be considered at many levels: the deeper they are, the more opportunities they cause. Piece of cake!
Don’t know anything about TimeCamp integrations? Watch the video below!
How to enable Time Tracking Integrations With Zapier?
The recipe is simple – just follow those 7 simple steps:
- Log to TimeCamp,
- Find “Settings”,
- Enter to “Addons”,
- Click “Enable” on Zapier,
- Log to Zapier on their website,
- Find TimeCamp integration on Zapier integrations list,
- Start making other integrations by following the steps concluded in videos and descriptions.
Which apps are integrated with TimeCamp using Zapier?
- Google Calendar
- Google Sheets
- Google Task
- Mojo Helpdesk
- Producteev (Note: as of as of June 18, 2018, Producteev has been discontinued and is no longer available for use.)
- Visual Studio Team Services
Which apps are integrated with TimeCamp directly, but you can also integrate them using Zapier?
Those integrations are pretty simple, aren’t they? TimeCamp time tracking software can show you how much time you can save with them![/SEOINS_CONTENT][SEOINS_ICON] [/SEOINS_ICON][/SEOINS]