1. First, go to the google calendar. Check your scheduled appointments in the calendar carefully. Then go into your calendar settings.
2. After entering the settings, select the user whose calendar you want to share.
3. If you want your calendar to be public, you must check the box in “Access permissions “. Anyone with full permission will be able to respond to invitations, create and edit events, and share your calendar with others. However, if you do not want the calendar to be public, do not select anything here.
4. Remember to copy the link in the right format so it will work in TimeCamp integration. If you have selected public access to the calendar then copy the first link (from the black frame). However, if you haven’t selected public settings copy the second-private link.
5. After copying the link in iCal format, you need to go into TimeCamp settings, then integrations, then calendar. Unlock the calendar and paste the iCal link in the appropriate place.
6. Paste the link in the place marked with a black frame and save the changes.