Track time and generate time reports on any Trello card to know where your time goes with TimeCamp Power-Up for Trello. Most useful for projects that needs to gain insights how much time things take to accomplish or to get the billable hours without leaving Trello.
Enabling the TimeCamp Power-Up
- Open a board in Trello and click Show menu in upper right corner.
- Click Power-Ups menu item.
- Find Time Tracking by TimeCamp power-up in the list
- Click Enable button.
- Repeat these steps for other boards where you’d like to allow time tracking.
Tracking time in Trello
- Open card you would like to track time.
- Click Track time button on the right side.
- If you already signed in, you can click Start timer button to start new timer. Then you can click Stop timer to stop it. You can also put number of hours in decimal format to track time manually and then click Add time.
Modifying the time
- Open card you would like to edit the time.
- In the TimeCamp Time Report section find time entry you would like to modify or delete and click on the duration. Your timesheet will open where you can edit your time entries.