Now except from chrome plugin you can also use TimeCamp Power-Up for Trello. Track time and generate time reports on any Trello card to know on which tasks you spent most of your time. Gain insights on projects without leaving Trello.
Enabling the TimeCamp Power-Up
- Open a board in Trello and click Show menu in the upper right corner.
- Click Power-Ups menu item.
- Find Time Tracking by TimeCamp power-up in the list
- Click Enable button.
- Repeat these steps for each of board, where you’d like to enable time tracking feature.
Tracking time in Trello
- Open the card, that you would like to track time against.
- Click Track time button on the right side.
- If you are already signed in, you can click Start timer button to start a new timer. respectively click Stop timer to stop it. You can also put the number of hours in decimal format to track time manually and then click Add time.
Modifying the time
- Open card, in which you would like to edit the time.
- In the TimeCamp Time Report section find time entry you would like to modify or delete and click on the duration. Your timesheet will open where you can edit your time entries.
Using Trello Power Up apart from TimeCamp is completely free, without any limits for neither number of users or boards.
However, if you want to get benefits of using our advanced reporting and many more features in our web application along with Trello Power Up you need to sign up for either Basic or Pro plan.
Check our integration page – Trello