Attendance software with time tracking can be found in many organizations. It becomes more and more popular as it helps to optimize processes and automate work. Some tools are better than others. Some were created for specific industry. And some lack features other software has. There are so many options that it’s hard to choose from. Luckily, there’s TimeCamp – an innovative attendance software with time tracking.
The New Generation Software
The technological progress enables companies to create advanced software and add more and more features that can help improve customers’ work. Such simple yet advanced solutions make it possible to collect valuable data that can later help in decision making. TimeCamp does it for you while you can focus on your work and what really matters.
See what TimeCamp offers and how it can enhance your and your teams’ work. It’s more than just attendance software with time tracking!
Simple Time Tracking
With TimeCamp’s automatic time tracking, you always have real-time insight into employees’ work. There are 5 ways that allow you to always keep track of what’s happening:
- Web-based tracker
- Desktop app which includes the full feature set available within the web application
- Chrome plugin – This plugin allows you to track time to tasks on specific project management services directly, without the need to manually change between bookmarks in your web browser.
- Adding entries to timesheet manually, if you forget to track time
- Mobile app – a portable version of the software for remote workers and those being on the road
With this flexible form of time tracking your team doesn’t have to worry about manually filling timesheets. It’s never been easier!
Reporting and Analytics
Why is TimeCamp more than just time tracking software? Because when your employees do their daily duties, TimeCamp collects all the information on their activities and creates extensive reports.
You can then analyze the reports, see who works how and when, what do people waste time on, and when they’re most effective. You can see the progress of tasks and projects, and whether the budget is being exceeded or not. This powerful information is crucial in assessing the success of a project.
With this attendance tracking software with time tracking you’re always on track, always moving in the right direction.
Every year, companies all over the globe lose millions of dollars on overpaying employees. That’s the result of inaccurate timesheets. Implementing TimeCamp will immediately bring changes to your company’s budget.
Money spent on ghost hours is wasted money. For an employer who has limited budget, there’s nothing worse than overspending it on things that can be easily eliminated. And it’s a common thing that employees fill in timeshees based on the estimates, not on the actual hours worked.
Our attendance software with time tracking will help you take control over payroll by providing you with the exact hours your employees worked. No more estimates!
Attendance report will help your team not only track their efficiency but also to manage vacation hours, holidays or sick leaves. You can see who has been working, who’s on a sick leave, who’s working remotely, and who’s offline, and pay them accurately.
TimeCamp calculates hours total for every type of attendance so that you can be sure that your organization is keeping up with all the policies and laws (especially if you’re government contractor and have to comply with DCAA requlations).
Features for The Demanding
Beside being attendance software with time tracking, TimeCamp offers other features that make work convenient and even pleasant. When used altogether, they can make an integral part of every organization. Some of the most important features include the following:
- You can accurately bill your clients
- Know how many hours your team spends on non-billable projects and other work related or not related to the project
- Forecast time and costs for future development projects
- Justify time to your client, and adjust your rates for specific projects
- You can budget in money or in time
- Calculate income
- Use time entries to bill your clients or to measure project profitability
- You can easily create invoices based on time entries
- Powerful integrations, for example with accounting software, make work seamless between different apps and tools
To Wrap It Up
TimeCamp – attendance software with time tracking, works in the real-time and gives you insight into the current state of things. You can quickly organize work and your team, and always know what’s happening.
Using such a tool has many benefits and if you haven’t yet implemented it in your organization, you shouldn’t wait! Not only can you manage payroll, attendance, and work hours but also be sure that all the data is accurate, every second is recorded and visible in the system. It’s also a great way of boosting your employees’ productivity.