Are you looking for free Clockify Alternatives? You are in the right place! We’ve prepared a list for you of free Clockify Alternatives that can help you grow your business. It doesn’t matter what industry you work in and if you operate a small or large company. You’ll find 8 tools that are suitable for every type of business.
Clockify is one of the most popular time tracking software. It has all the basic features in the free version. You can use it to track time and to improve performance of your team. But there are other apps that can be great Clockify alternatives. Make sure to check them out and choose the one that meets your business needs.
Although there are many time tracking tools, not all of them offer a free plan. That’s why we included only those that are available as freemium software and are the best Clockify alternatives.
TimeCamp is one of the best Clockify alternatives because it can be used by everyone, everywhere. With the help of TimeCamp’s features, you can flexibly operate your business and analyze its performance. You can save time, money, resources, asses risks and make better decisions.
- Automatic time tracking – you don’t have to switch between tasks. TimeCamp tracks time for you.
- The desktop app works in the background and gathers all the information on your work. All in the real-time!
- Extensive reports provide an in-depth analysis of your activities. They also show your productive and unproductive activities.
- TimeCamp is available on all platforms and as a mobile app
- You can create projects and divide them into smaller tasks
- Billable and non-billable hours
TimeCamp helps teams and individuals be accountable, profitable, and productive. With this Clockify alternative, you can be sure you will always stay on top of your work!
- Solo – one user free forever
- Basic – $5.25 per user per month billed annually ($7/mo billed monthly)
- Pro -$7.50 per user per month billed annually ($10/mo billed monthly)
- Enterprise – available for 100+ users only
Toggl is a time tracking program that is especially useful for freelancers or small business owners. The app can be used to record how much time is spent on each project and helps you to plan tasks ahead of time. It’s a simple and intuitive solution. Toggl is an excellent Clockify alternative for users who need simple time tracking.
- Simple time tracking with start/stop buttons
- Works on all devices
- Automatic time tracking
- Project dashboard with the summary of your activity
- Starter – $9
- Premium – $18
- Enterprise – custom pricing
DropTask is a visual task management app which aims at improving productivity and creativity at work. This free time tracking software enhances communication between people. If you work in a team, it’s a great Clockify alternative. DropTask can also help you visualize work and flexibly follow progress. As a free Clockify alternative, it has an extensive list of features.
- Visual indicators for Importance, Urgency and Percentage Complete for tasks
- DropTask Planner for planning and working across projects
- Mobile and desktop apps
- Ulimited Tasks and Groups
- Kanban-style Workflow Boards
- Due dates
- DropTask FREE
- DropTask for Business – starting from $13/per month – price depends on number of users and for how long you’re buying the plan
- Also, pecial rate for non-profit and educational organizations
TSheets is a time tracking software for organizations that value flexibility. It’s a great Clockify alternative due to its simplicity It’s suitable for small and large teams, for those who often travel as well as for remote workers. With TSheets every manager can monitor employees’ activity and location.
- GPS location tracking – real-time insight into who’s working on what and where
- Convenient time tracking with the mobile app
- Real-time interactive reports
- You can automate overtime rules, customize pay rates, and preset complex overtime calculations for easy, accurate payroll. Overtime alerts keep you and your employees aware of weekly overtime limits
- Employees can clock in and out in real time and enter their time manually,
- Advanced time tracking features enable your employee to customize time entry for fields, projects, and tasks
- Free for one user
- $5 per month for 2-99 Users per user + $20 base fee per month
- $5 per month for 100+ Users + $100 base fee per month
TMetric is one of the best Clockify alternatives for people who need basic time tracking software. It allows you to organize timesheets, become more productive, and see how you and your team are spending time. With TMetric you can easily monitor progress of work, add small changes to tracking tasks during work, measue profitability, and control onsite and remote employees.
- Time tracking with timer or adding entries manually, tags, timeline, offline mode, iddle detection
- Reporting with summary reports for projects, detailed reports, exporting (PDF, CSV)
- Unlimited projects and client
- Browser extensions (Chrome, Firefox, Edge)
- Desktop app (Windows, macOS, Linux)
- Mobile app (iOS, Android)
- Professional – starting from $4/month per employee
- Business – starting from $6/month per employee
Ronin is a simple online invoicing and time tracking web application. The app allows you to customize invoices with your own HTML/CSS, send invoices in multiple currencies, and also create recurring invoices. Ronin enables you to access your budget information from anywhere as it’s stored in the cloud. Even though Ronin has many features, it is a really easy-in-use software. It is one of the best Clockify alternatives for people looking for a free time tracking software which will help to solve invoicing and financial problems.
- Payment integration with PayPal, Stripe.Net, and Authorize.Net
- Invoicing + recurring invoicing
- Built-in time tracking
- Ronin supports a large list of currencies
- Estimates which can be easily sent to your clients
- List with clients’ data for client management
- Inviting external contractors to projects
- With Roles, you can specify which employees have access to view sensitive financial information, and which employees are only allowed to track time
- Free – No time limit
- Solo – $15/month
- Team – $29/month
- Agency – $49/month
Hubstaff is one of the most popular time tracking software and one of the best TSheets alternatives. It has all the necessary features a good time tracking app should have. Small, large teams, corporations, individuals, everyone will find it helpful.
Location monitoring – tracking through GPS, web-based reports
- Online timesheets
- Team dashboard
- Scheduling with employee attendance tracker and staff scheduler
- Setting up pay rates once for each member of team or project, so payments are automatically sent based on hours worked during that pay period
- Numerous integrations
Free – 1 User
Basic – 1 User – $5/ month
Premium – 1 User – $10/ month
TopTracker is one of the few Clockify alternatives that offer a variety of features in its free version. TopTracker is an application which can be used anywhere. Moreover, it has the hotkeys which allow for quick time tracking start and stop – a feature particularly useful when you travel. TopTracker’s clear and user-friendly dashboard gives you insight into all your projects and information on them. If you are a fan of storing all the data on your work and your clients in safety at the same time having it all in one place, this time tracking tool works as your safe.
- Invoicing and payment processing
- Hotkeys to quickly start, stop and manage your time tracking
- Centralized view of al projects
- Detailed productivity reports
- Full control over what you keep track of and how often, with options including simple time tracking, screenshots, or webcam shots
- Clients can define tracking controls for managed projects, freelancers can set their own controls for individual projects.
Pricing: The app is free