- May 4, 2017
- by Jakub Szyszka
- No comments
Monkeys did not climb down the tree and became hominids who spread around the world to stay in one place only. They got legs to use them. Innumerable ages have passed since that historic moment of ”coming down,” but not much has changed. We are constantly in motion like some clockwork mechanisms. This restlessness is particularly noticeable when it comes to our working life. And in this instance mobility may be a bit troublesome, because assuming you work a lot out of the office, you may find it difficult to effectively measure time spent on activities related to your work and get paid for them later on. Luckily, there is a simple solution to this problem. It requires checking the Mobile Time Tracking Software, best examples of which are listed below:
Mobility will no longer pose a problem thanks to TimeCamp, which is one of the best of all management solutions proposed by the modern market! Besides providing numerous useful functions, from reporting, billing to invoicing, the app is an advanced time-tracking software. The tool owes its reputation to, firstly, a timer, secondly, time diaries. The second of two mentioned features is particularly significant since they are irreplaceable when the need to document the work arises. No manager should be disappointed with TimeCamp, neither of small, medium or large businesses. The app will meet every expectation. Problems with the inefficiency of time tracking apps? The inaccuracy of client bills, or reports? Do you find it difficult to tackle and solve business problems? TimeCamp is just for you!
If you’re looking for reliable time and billing software, TimeCamp is the best choice!
Some of TimeCamp’s top features:
- Comes with a wide range of platforms. The tool is available for Desktop (Windows, Mac, and Linux, and has native mobile apps available for iOS and Android to help users track their time regardless of location,
- Automatically records time usage of each application running on your computer.
- Monitors the time devoted to individual documents,
- Easy budgeting – budgeting function lets you estimate how much time the implementation of individual projects will take, and thus effectively plan the use of human resources and make a valuation of future similar projects,
- Integration with popular project management software such as Trello, Basecamp, Podio, Pivotal Tracker, Wunderlist, Jira,
- Measures the working time by particular categories.
- Records the time spent away from a computer – detects when user ceased to be active and for how long it lasted,
- Automatic time tracking based on keywords which allows you to switch between tasks without any effort,
- Accurately bill your customers,
- Turn time entries into invoices basing on estimated hourly rates.
[SEOINS][SEOINS_CONTENT]TimeCamp offers a sophisticated Time Tracking App Designed for iPhones and Android Phones. The best way to control your work and your time when you are away from the office.We’ve also developed the team collaboration software that combines Slack and Trello features – HeySpace! Sign up for free account and try it out! [/SEOINS_CONTENT][SEOINS_ICON] [/SEOINS_ICON][/SEOINS]
The newest version of TimeCamp’s app for iPhones and Android phones offers an intuitive interface with a lot of great features, such as:
- Tap to start or stop tracking time from every place on earth,
- Alternatively, create time entries manually,
- Generate reports of your time,
- Browse your projects and tasks,
- Log your time offline,
- Easily make notes on every time entry you are working on,
- Edit time entries with just a few clicks,
- Mark time entry as billable or non-billable,
- Browse and edit your historical data or plan your future.
You can find and download it from
Be sure to check our other posts about Mobile Time Tracking, you will find many useful information there, as well as many interesting apps!
This tool is a cloud-based software. Its aim is to track time, expenses, projects, and clients. It helps to create reports in seconds, invoices, pre-bills, and statements. What is more, the said management solution can be used as a legal billing software with LEDES invoicing, trust accounting features, conflict management, and not only. Mobility with Bill4Time is at your hand! Track time using iPhone & Android versions of the system. Besides, the tool can be integrated with Outlook, iCal, and Quickbooks. Additionally, it offers you customized invoicing and the possibility to report templates. One cannot also forget about technical support which is offered for free, system updates, and new features. Moreover, all your data is stored on secure servers with 256-bit encryption and local data backup available at all times. Finally, free webinars, manuals, and FAQ online wait for you!
- Mobile Access for iPhone, Blackberry, Windows Mobile
- Time Tracking with Multiple Rate Combinations
- Secure Servers and Local Data Backup
- Expense Tracking with Receipt Images Download
- Project/Case Management
- Multiple Reporting
- Notes and Upload of Documents
- Invoicing and Invoicing Templates
- Project and Client Accounting with Quickbooks Integration
- Desktop Widget for PC and Mac
If you need a mobile time tracking solution, this app is just for you! It supplies organizations with a handy tool to track the entire workforce, including both teams in the field and at the office. Those who use WorkMax TIME can obtain reliable data for paychecks, invoices, and job costing analysis by accurately capturing employee and job/project time. Multiple time tracking workflows show time and labor in real time and make possible streamline operations.
- Offline time tracking
- Online time tracking
- Time per project reporting
- Real-time labor tracking
- Automatic time capture
- Self-service portal
- Mobile time tracking
- Billable & non-billable hours
- Capture employee and job/project time
- Time stamps
- Time zone support
- Real-time workflow
- Digital time workflow
- Billing and payroll
- Change tasks
- GPS location stamps
- Tasks, units, and productivity (job-costs)
- LIVE auto send visibility
- Labor automation
- Allocate labor tracking
- Digital time labor tracking
- Set up roles and grant privileges to team members
- Access to review, edit, approve, close-out and export time
- Real-time visibility
- Pay groups
- Shift rules and overtime rules
- Pay codes/rates
- Pay periods
- Punch in / out
- Time workflow
- Group restrictions
The tool tracks the flow of time. What is more, it is an employee scheduling software for construction and field service companies. ClockShark provides one with GPS-enabled mobile apps to clock in and out field workers and office employees. Furthermore, the said management solution supports one when it comes to generating monthly timesheets, schedule project activities, and track field location of employees.
The tool can be used by your employees on their Android, iOS and Windows-based smartphones, enabling them to enter their daily in and out time manually. Thanks to the web-based administrative dashboard, managers are granted the possibility to track employee location, schedule events remotely, and share updates with them in real-time.
Furthermore, the app supports its users with an interactive drag and drop scheduler tool. It can display the current availability of resources and assists in planning workflows and scheduling jobs. The aim of real-time activity dashboard is to help administrators monitor field activities and keep track of job progress remotely.
Finally, the tool has a ‘CrewClock™’ feature at its disposal which aim is to help supervisors and users with administrative privileges to clock in and out other crew members.
When you wish to with no trouble schedule and communicate with employees, use this management solution. The schedule to staff can be sent as a text message. The tool offers free mobile apps for iPhone and Android. What is more, When I Work Scheduling provides one with the 2-way text messaging that, in turn, allows employees to accept open shifts and request their schedule via text message. Activate Attendance’s role is to let your employees use the mobile time clock to punch in from their smartphones or set up an iPad as a terminal. Finally, the tool makes easier to see which location your employees clock in from on the map and after you review the time sheets, you can finalize them with the click of a button.
- Mobile – FREE apps for iPhone & Android
- Time Clock – mobile phones, iPad, or PC (with Attendance)
- Employee Scheduling – simple drag & drop interface
- Multiple Locations – view all locations from one account
- Job Sites – perfect for construction, home health care
- Online Access – anytime, anywhere
- Payroll – forecast your labor costs
- Reports – track and review your data, export available
- Calendar – iCal / Outlook Calendar / Google Calendar Sync
- Templates – copy previous schedules for rapid scheduling
- Notifications – email, text message & push notifications
- Communication – text alerts, group text, and 2-way texting
- Trade Shifts – approve shift trades from your phone
- Employee Availability – visible right from the scheduler
- Payroll – integrations and easy export options
- Open Shifts – fill open shifts by text message
The tool is dedicated to many institutions, from industries as diverse as hospitality and security to event planning and business services. It provides them with a full-service employee scheduling software solution. This shall help them easily manage their employee schedules across job sites, geographies, and different employee types. Those who use the tool will find it easy to do. Besides, one can use Shiftboard on their iPhone and Android. Apps able to use it in its mobile version will help employees easily access their schedules anywhere, and are responsible for scheduling over half a million employees around the globe.
- Email-to-SMS alerts
- Automated shift confirmations
- Time-stamped manager notes
- Customizable branding
- Availability tools
- Job board
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- File uploads
- Team documents
- Custom scheduling fields
- Applicant & onboarding workflow tools
- Automated shift reminders
- Web registration forms
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Advanced profile tracking
- Maps and locations
- Event and project tracking
- Finance & payroll tools
- Account score/ranking
- Trade board
- Time off request & approval tools
- Client tracking
- Department tracking
- Shift color-coding
- Group messaging
AccountSight is a handy tool since it helps easily and affordably track time and expenses. Additionally, it is really a comprehensive solution. You may track billable or non-billable time & expense via web or mobile or timer with an automatic reminder for the time. What is more, the tool permits adding receipt pictures and it guarantees multi-level approval workflows. One should be also satisfied with a great number of useful reports on time, expense, utilization, budget, and profitability. Account board is what teams and organizations of any size need!
- Time & attendance tracking
- Time & expense tracking
- Expense tracking
- Billing & invoicing
- Invoice management
- Employee time clock
- Project time tracking
- Profitability analysis
- Professional services automation
- eSignature integration
- Absence management
- Resource allocation
- Resource management
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Time tracking by client
- Multiple billing rates
- Configurable workflow
Go mobile, don’t be arrears with your work! If you want to get paid for work done in the field, get Mobile Time Tracking Software, best examples are listed above.