Online conferences are a great alternative to traditional conferences. And now, in a difficult time when we all have to #StayHome because of the COVID-19 pandemic, many conferences shifted to the digital format.
Virtual conferences allow people from all over the globe to participate in an online event no matter where and when they are, and give the possibility to keep business continuity.
Why Attend Online Conferences?
Being stuck at home can be a great opportunity to attend those conferences you were initially not able to attend because of the large distance, conflicting dates, not being able to take a day off of work or other reasons.
Conferences are a great source of knowledge. They comprise different panels that bring together renowned experts from various fields. And you can gain many benefits from participating in them:
- Listen to interesting lectures and attend training sessions with professionals
- Learn how others manage their business, and learn successful practices which you can later apply in your work
- Keep up with the latest trends and news from the industry
- Meet new people and network to expand your business social network
- Gain extra resources that will help you grow your career
Participating in online conferences contributes to improving your skills, gaining professional experience, and lets you see old problems through a new perspective.
What Are The Best Conferences in 2020?
To help you choose from all the virtual meetings, we’ve prepared a list of the best online conferences to attend in 2020.
They will help you grow your business, learn new skills, meet interesting people, and build the right strategy for your brand.
In quick navigation below 👇 you can promptly jump to the category of online conferences you’re most interested in.
- Marketing Conferences
- Remote Work Conferences
- Project Management & Leadership Conferences
- Sales & Customer Success Conferences
A Virtual Event For Strategies & Solutions
It is a free educational experience for senior-level marketers who need to stay up-to-speed on the latest developments in modern marketing and identify, evaluate, and implement time-saving, profit-generating marketing technologies.
During the conference, you will be able to participate in virtual networking – sign up for one of the Birds Of A Feather video meetings to discuss essential marketing topics with likeminded attendees. These interactive Zoom conference calls will be led by recognized industry experts and take place Tuesday, April 21 and Wednesday, April 22 from 4:30pm – 5:00pm EST.
When: April 21 – April 23, 1:00pm – 5:00pm EST
Some of the keynote speakers include the following:
- Scott Brinker – VP Platform Ecosystem, HubSpot – Editor, chiefmartec.com – Program Chair, MarTech
- Tony Byrne – Founder, Real Story Group
An online event on marketing adaptability
Digital Summit at Home is a 2-day, fully interactive online event that delivers all of the comprehensive learning and networking opportunities.
25+ in-depth, digital marketing sessions with tons of practical takeaways you need to thrive right now in today’s changing business climate and economy. Also, you will be able to network with hundreds of your digital marketing peers. Meet your customers, vendors, expert resources, friends and colleagues of tomorrow.
When: May 6-7, 2020
- Virtual Pass* – $145 Per PersonGroup Passes*
- 3 or more* – $50 Discount Per Pass
*A portion of proceeds to benefit Operation Gratitude in their support of First Responders
- Seth Godin – Best Selling Author
- Dave Isbitski – Chief Evangelist, Amazon
- Lynne Adams – Director, UI/UX Services, Johnson & Johnson
- Ty Heath – Global Lead, Market Development, LinkedIn
- Gary J. Sorrentino – Consultant/CIO Advisor, Zoom
- Cliff Seal – Principal Designer, Salesforce
The Content Strategy Conference
The conference is usually held in Minneapolis, Minnesota but because of the COVID-19, this year the event takes place virtually. Confab is an event for people who care about making content better for their users and organizations.
The program spans several areas related to content strategy, including: analytics and performance, user experience design, workflows and stakeholders, content design for AI and bots, editorial assignments and calendars, hiring and staff management.
When: May 18-20
10% discount for folks working in nonprofits, government, and higher ed institutions with nonprofit status, and for teams
- Rebekah Baggs – Partner, Content Strategy, ONWARD
- Aaron Baker – Associate Director of Content Strategy, Harvard University
- Meghan Casey – Owner and Principal Consultant, Do Better Content Consulting
- Clay Delk – Senior Staff Content Strategist, Shopify
- Beth Dunn – UX Operations Lead, HubSpot
- Keri Maijala – Manager, UX Writing, LinkedIn
- Hilary Marsh – President and Chief Strategist, Content Company, Inc.
- And many more
Connect. Collaborate. Commit
A marketing conference presented by Conductor. During the conference, the speakers will show tactics and strategies for understanding and engaging more deeply with customers through search.
You’ll also be able to connect with marketers from every background through the digital chatroom. A great chance to expand your knowledge and social network.
When: May 12, 2020
- Aj Kieffer – Sr. Manager of Product Marketing, Conductor
- Seth Besmertnik – CEO & Co-Founder, Conductor
- Pat Reinhart – VP of Digital Strategies, Conductor
- Jean McCabe – Director of Product, Conductor
- Marina Yospe – Sr. Director, UX & Product Design, Conductor
- Khan Smith – VP of Product, Conductor
Midwest Digital Marketing Conference
The 2020 Midwest Digital Marketing Conference is now online event consisting of 2 parts:
- FREE LIVE 2-day virtual summit Wednesday, May 20th and Thursday, May 21st. During this event, we will be live-streaming 7 breakout sessions each day led by our most in-demand speakers. Cost: Free
- MDMC20 On-Demand Digital Experience is a full access ticket to over 80 sessions and panels lead by industry experts on-demand online for 1-year, as well as access to watch all the sessions during the 2-day virtual summit live or on-demand after the event. You will have the opportunity to network with speakers during special live Q&A sessions the week of May 25th – 29th. Ticket purchasers will also have access to a special marketing resource center, network with other attendees virtual, chance to win awesome prizes and connect with our amazing sponsors. Cost: $99
A Worldwide Virtual Conference for Leaders in Digital Marketing
#SMWNYC and #SMWLA merge to become #SMWONE: A Virtual Conference Series for 2020. Social Media Week (SMW) is one of the world’s premier conferences and industry news platforms for professionals in media, marketing and technology. The mission is to give professionals at the intersection of media, marketing and technology the insights, ideas and opportunities they need to advance themselves and their organizations in a globally connected world.
At its core, #SMWONE’s mission is to bring the world of media, marketing, and technology together during a time of unprecedented crisis. The goal will be to chart a new course for the future of our industry, provide relevant and critically important insight as to what is happening right now, what our role needs to be, and how we can help those in our industry who have been most impacted by what is happening.
When: May 5-28, 2020
Pricing: $449 (Early bird price ends on April 24th, 2020)
- Gary Vaynerchuk – Chairman, VaynerX
- Kristin Patrick – Chief Marketing Officer, PepsiCo
- Pamerla Wasserstein – CEO, New York Media
- Rishi Magia – Creative Strategist, Instagram
- And more
7. Ads Camp
Europe’s advanced Social Advertising Conference
This year, the event is fully digital. You will be able to live stream with 11 exclusive sessions, access practical how-to presentations from international experts, learn directly applicable tips fro Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Pinterest Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and more.
The networking part will take in autumn. For more updates, it’s best to sign up for a newsletter/
When: May 5, 2020
- Early Bid – sold out
- Regular – €699
- Online – €499 – Includes all online offers, excludes the participation at the Ads Camp part 2 in Cologne
- Thomas Moen – CEO, MOEN & Co
- Markus Schulze – Senior CSM, Smartly.io
- Jan Willem Alphenaar – CEO, Next Business Academy
- Gil David – Facebook Ads Specialist, Run DMG / AdLeaks
- And many more
Identifying and Protecting Consumers in a Cookieless Future
The 614 Group has launched a series of Live Virtual Brand Safety Summits for 2020. The virtual version of each Summit will be collaborative and interactive, just like the in-person events.
The Live Virtual Summit will feature a mix of keynotes, panel discussions and fireside chats covering the most pressing brand safety issues. The speaker lineup will feature experts on brand safety, advertising fraud, measurement, contextual advertising, consumer data protection and more.
When and how much:
- 30 April, 2020 – Live Virtual Brand Safety Summit Singapore – $61.40 – $5,000
- 7 May 2020 – Live Virtual Brand Safety Summit London – $61.40 – $5,000
- 16 June 2020 – Live Virtual Brand Safety Summit New York City – $61.40
- Rob Rasko – Brand Safety Series, The 614 Group
- Yvonne Abt – Vice President, Media, Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Yean Cheong – Executive Advisor, The 614 Group
- And many more
9. AdSider Live
Online Programmatic Conference
This is one of the best online conferences for marketers, although it’s the virtual version of the live event – AdSider Conference 2020 that takes place in Kiyv.
There will be 8-hour live broadcasting from London, Munich, Tel Aviv, Kyiv, and more cities. 14 speeches, 2 panel discussions, online chat, and Q&A. 20 top programmatic experts will be speaking on post-cookie era, app and game monetization.
When: May 21, 2020 10AM – 6PM (GMT)
- Online Hero early bid – unlimited access to content; real-time online discussions; recordings of all speeches after the event – € 59 (early bid price is valid until May 1)
- Online Hero regular – unlimited access to content; real-time online discussions; recordings of all speeches after the event – € 79
- Joanna Burton – Chief Strategy Officer, ID5
- Benjamin Dick – Senior Director of Product, IAB Tech Lab
- Romain Heili – Strategic Publisher Manager EMEA, MoPub
The Digital Experience Conference
Summit/Imagine 2020 is an online event this year as the live event in Las Vegas was canceled due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The event is best for those who want to develop or improve customer experience management (CXM) strategy.
When: On-demand access
Pricing: The online experience and content is free.
Digital Marketing Conferences
DigiMarCon Conferences showcases the most audacious and thought-provoking speakers in the digital marketing industry, providing attendees with emerging strategies, the latest innovative technologies, best practices, and insights from successfull digital marketing campaign
Immerse yourself in topics such as digital strategy, programmatic advertising, web experience management, usability / design, mobile marketing & retargeting, customer engagement, user acquisition, social media marketing, targeting & optimization, video marketing, data science & big data, web analytics & A/B testing, email marketing, content marketing, conversion rate optimization, search engine optimization, paid search marketing, geo-targeting, predictive analysis & attribution, growth hacking, conversion rate optimization, growth marketing tools, marketing & sales automation, sustainable growth strategies, product marketing & UX / UI and much, much more!
When: Live 17-19 November 2020, and on-demand
Pricing: VIRTUAL PASS – Super Early Bird Rate($150 off) $197 (early bid ends September 11 )
- Fernando Angulo – Semrush
- Rand Fishkin – SparkToro
- Elizma Nolte – Facebook
- Asma Shabab – IBM
- Ashley Faus – Atlassian
- And many more
The summit will be 10-hour educational intensive headlining experts in SEO, paid search, social media, and content marketing, and will showcase the best tools and services in the biz. Organizers have meticulously structured the event to simulate a true conference experience for you, featuring tailored, first-run presentations and keynotes by marketing experts, live Q&A sessions with speakers, workshops, face-to-face video networking, and interactive expo booths with special offers on the tools and services you need to beat out your competition and build better companies.
When: Tuesday, June 2, 2020
- Ann Handley of MarketingProfs
- Google’s Martin Splitt
- New York Times best-selling author Jay Baer
- And many more!
Remote Work Conferences
Remote Aid 2020 is a one day online event, which will take you through the most important areas of managing your distributed teams. Today remote work is no longer a perk, it is a necessity. To get it right, CEOs, managers, and employees need to be educated.
Remote Aid 2020 will be attended by renowned speakers and experts, all of whom are donating their time to deliver unparalleled content on building and scaling remote companies.
When: 8am-7.30pm | Pacific Daylight Time | 20 April
- David Hansson – Co-founder & CTO, Basecamp
- Lori McLeese – Global Head of Human Resources, Automattic/WordPress.com
- Steli Efti – CEO, Close
- Noah Kagan – Chief Sumo, Sumo.com and AppSumo.com
- David Hassell – CEO, 15Five
- Sherry Walling – Founder, Licensed Clinical Psychologist, ZenFounder
- And many more
World’s Largest Remote Conference
RWS is dedicated to remote workers, entrepreneurs, people managers, freelancers, team leaders, and everyone who’s interested in the concept of remote work. You can participate in live sessions, ask questions, and connect with likeminded people.
It’s a great chance to
When: April 14-16
Speakers: More than 25 experts are going to be a part of this online conference. Some of the sessions will be pre-recorded, and some would appear in live panel discussions.
VWS features short audio interviews with inspiring virtual leaders, at a time to suit you, one per day, it also gives you the chance to interact with the other participants online. This is a unique way for you to develop your skills without traveling.
When: October 2020
Speakers, theme, and more information to be announced.
The Remote Future Summit is a conference organized by Remote-how. You can learn how to build, scale, lead, manage, hire, transform, motivate, onboard, and develop distributed workforce.
When: 06/10 – 06/11
Speakers: To be announced. In the 2019 edition, the list of speakers comprised of experts from such companies as Microsoft, Cisco, Buffer, and many more.
Project Management & Leadership Conferences
IPM Day 2020 is there to help you how to stay on trend with constant changes that are impacting project management today. ILL brings together leading experts from around the world to discuss trends, share insights, their impact on you and how to get the skills you need to excel.
This content-packed program includes keynote sessions with speaker Q&A, 2 free on-demand courses, 26 PMI® PDUs to maintain your PMI certification achievement badges, prizes, and plenty of networking, downloads, and takeaways. You have 90 days of access to the entire conference
When: Access anytime November 5, 2020 – February 7, 2021
- For Individuals: Individual registration is USD $59 when you register before November 5. After November 5, registration is USD USD $79.
- For Teams and Organizations: contact ILL for details on group pricing and Unlimited Licenses.
Keynote speakers: to be announced
Past Keynote Speakers:
- Dr. Harold Kerzner – Sr. Executive Director, IIL
- Sunil Prashara – President and CEO, Project Management Institute (PMI)®
- Sheri Woodruff – VP of Communications, Project Management Institute (PMI)®
- Dr Diane Hamilton – Author and CEO, Tonerra
- J. Leroy Ward – Executive VP, Enterprise Solutions, IIL
- Kasia Grzybowska – Head of Project Portfolio Management, Nestlé
Turning Knowledge Into Practice
For the first time, the conference is held virtually due to the COVID-19. It’s an annual two-day Project Management Symposium. Over the two days, you will be able to attend fifteen live sessions at 45 minutes each to earn 11.25 PDUs. Since all the live sessions will be recorded, you will then be able to view the other forty-four sessions that you missed, which would earn you another thirty-three (33) PDUs.
When: May 7-8, 2020
- Ed Hoffman – CEO, PMI Strategic Advisor, Former Chief Knowledge Officer, NASA. CEO, Knowledge Strategies, LLC.
- Barbara Wagner – Executive Vice President, Clark Construction
- Mark Brown – Chief Operating Officer, Federal Student Aid, U.S. Department of Education
- Josh Ramirez – Founder & President, Institute for Neuro & Behavioral Project Management
Inspire. Trust. Achieve. Understanding Purpose in the New Economy
The conference sponsored by International Institute for Learning, Inc. (IIL) for leaders who want to thrive in today’s world. The conference focuses on four Themes Purpose, Impact, Innovation, Intrapreneurship.
When: Attend on demand March 6 – December 31
- For Individuals: Individual registration is USD $189
- For Teams and Organizations: Contact required for details on group pricing and Unlimited Licenses
- J. LeRoy Ward – Executive Director, International Institute for Learning, Inc.
- John K. Coyle – Design Thinking & Innovation Expert, Olympic Medalist
- Lyssa Adkins – Agile & Leadership Coach, LyssaAdkins.com
- Doug Conant – Founder and CEO, ConantLeadership; Former CEO of Campbell’s
- Cassandra Worthy – Founder and CEO, We Are Change Enthusiasts LLC
- Craig Kielburger – Humanitarian, Activist & Social Entrepreneur, The WE Movement
During the conference, you can Attend keynotes with Q&A and watch video presentations from agile and scrum aficionados, have complimentary access to two online courses: AgileSHIFT® Overview and Agile Sprint Planning; connect with attendees in the Networking Lounge, meet sponsors in the Exhibit Hall, download slides and more.
Additionally, you will be able to earn up to 26 PMI® PDUs and 26 Scrum Alliance SEUs to maintain certification.
When: Opening Day with Keynote Q&A on June 4, On Demand June 5 – December 31
- For Individuals: Individual registration is USD $169
- For Teams and Organizations: Contact us for details on group pricing and Unlimited Licenses.
👉 You can save 40% with code: AGILECON2020
- Scott Ambler – Vice President and Chief Scientist, Disciplined Agile, Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Andrea Goulet – Co-Founder & CEO, Corgibytes
- Patricia Kong – Product Owner of Enterprise and Leadership Solutions, Scrum.org
- Dean Leffingwell – Co-Founder and Chief Methodologist, Scaled Agile, Inc.
- Shaaron A Alvares – Sr. Agile Coach, T-Mobile
- And many more
5. PMXPO 2020
Although the conference took place on March 26, the event is open for on-demand viewing until 26 June 2020. Whether you’re a seasoned PM or new to the field, PMXPO provides an excellent opportunity to learn, network, earn PDUs and broaden your perspective on project management.
This year’s show was headlined by keynote speaker Cara Brookins, a bestselling author who rebuilt her broken family by building her own house watching “how-to” videos on YouTube. Cara shares tactics to blend an imperfect mix of personalities, talents and temperaments into cohesive, unstoppable teams. These strategies apply to every level of your organization and will change the way you live and work.
PMXPO 2020 also brings you five more sessions packed with informative project management viewpoints from leading industry experts, covering topics like digital transformation, The Project Economy, building a change-ready culture and more.
Sustainability in Projects, Programs, & Portfolios
Boston University’s annual Project Management in Practice Conference this year takes place online. In 2020, the focus of the conference is on a more holistic, thoughtful, more connected, long-term view of projects and their outcomes, with a more enterprise-level program and portfolio flavor.
Connect and learn from your peers. Earn 16 PDUs for attending. Seats are limited so make sure to register asap!
When: 25-26 June, 2020
Pricing: $70 – $110
- Holly Borowski – PMI
- Peter Taylor – Humorist, Author, PMO Director
- Greta Blash – Author, Consultant, Speaker
- Terry Swack CEO of Sustainable Minds
- Joe Pusz, “PMO Joe” – Founder, The PMO Squad, Podcaster, Keynote speaker and PMO expert
- Jennifer Tharp – Chartered Board Director and Governance Consultant
- Kristina Kohl – the managing principal of HRComputes
- Kathleen Park – Assistant Professor, Administrative Sciences; Coordinator, Innovation PhD, SM, MBA, Massachusetts Institute of Technology BA, Harvard University
- David L. Rainey – Visiting Professor of the Practice, Administrative Sciences PhD, MS, MS, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute MBA, Western New England College BS, University of Connecticut
Sales & Customer Success Conferences
Pulse is the largest event in the Customer Success movement. Over the last six years, it’s grown to more than 5,500 attendees from six continents gathering in the San Francisco Bay Area. Many are professional Customer Success Managers—the fourth-fastest growing emerging career according to LinkedIn.
When: May 13-14, 2020 (Wednesday and Thursday)
Where: Everywhere – this year, Pulse is 100% online. More info will be sent soon on how to login to the live event.
Some of the speakers include the following:
- Nick Mehta – Chief Executive Officer, Gainsight
- Janine Sneed – Global VP, Customer Success, IBM
- Erin Siemens – SVP, Client Success Management, ADP
- Bill Paterson – EVP and GM, CRM Applications, Salesforce
- Kelly Dehart – SVP, Corporate Sales and Account Management, Gainsight
- Chris Bates – Global Vice President, Customer Success, Tableau Software
Everything you need for sales growth in 2020!
Over 40 leading sales experts will share actionable advice for sales leaders, front line salespeople, managers, and entrepreneurs on topics ranging from strategic to the everyday execution. Whether you’re looking to acquire new customers, improve your blogging strategy or be a better leader, you can choose from 6 categories: BDR/SDR, Executive Leadership, Kickoff Keynote, Live Interview, Sales Management, Sales Professional/Account Executive
When: November 5-6, 2020
- Shari Levitin – CEO, Shari Levitin Group
- Trish Bertuzzi – CEO, The Bridge Group
- Carole Mahoney – Founder, Unbound Growth
- Lori Richardson – President, Score More Sales
- Amy Franko – Sales Strategist, Keynote Speaker, Author of The Modern Seller
- And many more
Level Up Your Sales Game for 2020
During this event, you will discover strategies and tactical tips to do your job better, succeed faster, and build an impressive sales career in B2B sales. There are eight categories: Modern Sales, Filling the Pipeline, Closing Deal and Beyond, Winning the Game, Building Your Career, Enterprise Sales, Discovery & Qualifications, Prospecting. Every talk comes with a template, script, worksheet or checklist you can use to put the lessons into action.
When: December 9-13, 2020
- Jill Konrath – International Keynote Speaker, JillKonrath.com
- Todd Caponi – Author, The Transparency Sale
- Jacco vanderKooij – Founder/CEO, Winning By Design
- Josh Braun – Founder, Sales DNA
The Digital Sales Performance Management Conference
Xactly Unleashed Virtual Summit 2020 is the ultimate four-hour virtual gathering of sales, finance, operations, and compensation leaders. With sessions for finance, sales leadership, sales operations, and compensation administrators, you will be able to learn best practices and trends in sales performance management (SPM).
When: June 17, 2020
Keynote speakers: to be announced
Building The Future of Sales
The summit brings together Sales, Ops, Marketing and Success leaders from the fastest-growing companies and Fortune 500 leaders. It’s a great chance to get strategies and tactical tips to do your job better, succeed faster, and build an impressive sales career.
When: May 4-7, 2020
- Mike Clayville – Vice President Worldwide Field Operations, Amazon Web Services
- Elissa Fink – Former CMO, Tableau
- Matt Belitsky – VP of Sales Operations, Brex
- Manny Medina – Chief Executive Officer, Outreach
- And many more
6. 2020 Summit
B2B Marketing, Sales, and Product Conference
Forrester SiriusDecisions Summit is the must-attend experience for the B2B community of sales, marketing and product innovators and trendsetters who drive growth in the most well-respected high-performing companies in the market today.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- 120+ live-streaming sessions10+ engaging keynote sessions
- 15 customer success stories
- 1:1 meetings with Forrester and SiriusDecisions analysts to discuss your top priorities
- Interactive marketplace and show floor engagements with leading marketing, sales and product technology vendors
- Best-in-class research and insights from leading-edge analysts
- On-demand access to the sessions post-event
When: May 4-7, 2020
- Client – $2,695
- Non-Client – $2,895
- Additionally, you and your team can make the most of Summit with facilitated sessions designed specifically for teams and access to an exclusive team lounge.When you purchase two tickets to Summit, you can bring a third colleague for free.
Keynote speaker: Dr. Brené Brown – a research professor at the University of Houston, author, podcaster
Women Impact Technology
Women Impact Tech has created a virtual conference & interactive platform where over 10,000 women in tech will engage with each other and connect with hundreds of the most innovative and inclusive companies across the country.
The WIT Connect Virtual Conference Platform will host a wide range of dynamic content to help inspire and empower women in tech across the country.
When: June 8-12, 2020 | 8:00 AM PT, 11:00 AM ET
- Helen Altshuler – Engineering Manager, Google Maps
- Vijaya Kaza – Chief Security Officer & Head of Trust Engineering & Data Science, Airbnb
- Dioselin Gonzalez – Principal Software Architect, Microsoft
- Jenn Lee – Director, Software Development, Audible
2. Think by IBM
Digital Event Experience – Accelerate essential recovery and transformation
COVID-19 continues to have a devastating impact on society and business globally, and essential recovery has never been more urgent. But you don’t have to do it alone. Attend Think Digital to navigate the uncertainty and emerge resilient. Learn how to best enable new ways of working, manage risk and optimize cost, and maintain customer satisfaction.
When: May 5–6, 2020
- Arvind Krishna – Chief Executive Officer, IBM
- Ginni Rometty – Executive Chairman, IBM
- Jim Whitehurst – President, IBM
- Amal Clooney – Barrister, Doughty Street Chambers
- Imogen Heap – Musician, Producer, Founder, Mycelia For Music
- Saška Mojsilović, IBM Fellow, Head of Trustworthy AI and Co-Director of Science for Social Good, IBM Research
Collision from Home brings together the people and companies redefining the global tech industry. This year, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the event will be held as an online conference.
When: June 23 – 25, 2020
Pricing: Pricing starts from USD$ 79
- Aaron Levie – Co-founder & CEO at Box
- Brad Smith – President at Microsoft
- Thuan Pham – CTO at Uber
- David Eun – President / CIO at Samsung Next / Samsung Electronics
- Dorry Segev – Professor of Surgery & Epidemiology at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Greg Peters – Chief Product Officer at Netflix
- Marc Raibert – Founder at Boston Dynamics
- And many more
Apple’s 31st Worldwide Developers Conference
WWDC is Apple’s annual Worldwide Developers Conference where developers can attend sessions and meet with Apple engineers. Apple’s 2020 event will take place in June, and it will be an online-only event for the first time.
👉 Stay tuned for details on the web, by email, and in the Apple Developer app.
Digital event experience
The conference brings together Microsoft community of developers in this new digital format to learn, connect, and code together.
Event topics will include: developer tooling and language innovation; cloud development and containers; AI and machine learning; DevOps automation; cross-platform apps; IoT; building Microsoft 365 extensions; and low-code tooling.
It’s a great chance to join a diverse group of developers and architects from across industries and geographies. Connect with Microsoft engineers and product experts shaping the future of developer tools, cloud, data, AI, and more.
When: May 19–21, 2020
Additional information coming soon, available on the official website.
Atlassian Remote Summit is on-demand virtual library of interesting sessions. From these online conferences, you can learn about best practices, customer use cases, inspiring stories, and how Atlassian is changing the future of teamwork for all teams.
Sessions available on-demand wherever and whenever you are.
This virtual event organized by Red Hat will feature the keynotes, breakout sessions, and collaboration opportunities. With more than 150 sessions, breakouts, and more, you can learn about the topics that matter to you—no matter where you are in your journey. Learn from IT leaders at the forefront of the latest technologies and trends at this year’s Red Hat® Summit 2020 Virtual Experience.
When: April 28-29. For attendees, the featured content will be available on demand for a year following the event.
- Paul Cormier – President and CEO, Red Hat
- DeLisa Alexander – Executive Vice President and Chief People Officer, Red Hat
- Stefanie Chiras – Vice President and General Manager, Red Hat Enterprise Linux Business Unit, Red Hat
- David Duling – R&D Director, SAS
- And many more
Additional to World Summit AI, the organizers hold a series of webinars for all those interested in AI. The event brings AI experts to you from a range of businesses to go beyond the buzz and hype, share their developments, real-life use cases, successes, challenges and the resultant impact on their businesses.
This new webinar series will allow you to stay connected and up-to-date with the latest developments happening within the world of AI.
When: follow the official website or subscribe to email newsletter for the latest updates and news on upcoming webinars
Open Compute Project
This will be a rich, interactive experience that can be accessed from anywhere in the world, that incorporates all the key components of the Global Summit, including keynote sessions, executive tracks, an Expo Hall with Expo Hall talks, Engineering Workshops, the OCP Experience Center and the OCP Future Technologies Symposium. This format will allow the organizers to reach a larger audience, with increased functionality for Q&A, panel discussions, live chat, and one-on-one connections with key constituencies that you expect from the Summit.
When: May 12-15, 2020
- Gary Adams – Silicon Motion, Senior Director of Marketing
- Alekhya Addagatla – Hyve Solutions, Thermal Engineer
- Firooz Aflatouni – Univ. of Pennsylvania
- Brian Allison – IBM, Senior Technical Staff Engineer
- Rama Bhimanadhuni – Microsoft, Senior Firmware Engineer
- And many, many more
10. NVIDIA GTC 2020
GPU Technology Conference
GTC Digital is the great training, research, insights, and direct access to the brilliant minds of NVIDIA’s GPU Technology Conference, now online.
Join live, instructor-led training from the NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute (DLI) or chat directly with NVIDIA researchers and engineers in our Connect with the Experts sessions.
Browse the extensive catalog of recorded presentations, podcasts, demos, and research posters to view on your own schedule, at your own pace. Fresh on-demand content will be posted every Thursday, so check back each week to see what’s new.
When: New on-demand talks, posters, and demos will be posted every Thursday starting March 26
- Christopher Manning – STANFORD UNIVERSITY, Prof. of Computer Science and Linguistics, Director, Stanford Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (SAIL)
- Winston Hsu – NATIONAL TAIWAN UNIVERSITY, Professor, Deep Learning for 3D Vision (Point Clouds)
- Anima Anandkumar – NVIDIA, Director of ML Research
- Maithra Raghu – GOOGLE BRAIN, Research Scientist
- And many more
Which Online Conference Will You Attend?
When we’re all forced to social distancing and have to stay away from each other, it may be difficult to stay motivated. Participating in online conferences gives you the possibility to stay in the loop. It is also a good way to develop skills, network online, and learn new tactics and tricks that will help you keep business continuity.
Which online conferences will you attend? Let us know in the comment section below!