- January 30, 2018
- by Kate Kurzawska
- 8 comments
One of the challenges every company, or a freelancer working individually, has to face is accounting. And this includes all aspects of money management. Beginning from proper budget management, through payrolls, to taxes and funds allocation. In order to keep a hand on all these aspects, many people decided to use accounting software. And one of them is Quickbooks.
Quickbooks is one of the most popular accounting software. Established in 1983 Intuit, a business and financial software, developed a personal finance management tool – Quicken. After its success, developers created Quickbooks. Initially, the software had different versions and was based on Quicken’s code. However, a stable release of the software took place in 2017. Quickbooks is available in different markets as the tool offers tax calculation for different regions.
Today, Quickbooks is widely used by people all around the world. But very often companies need more than just accounting software and that is time tracking software with the features of accounting software. These two very often constitute an inseparable entity for most of the businesses. And it may be difficult to find a tool which would combine all these features. Luckily, there are integrations.
What Is The Best Time Tracking Software to Integrate With Quickbooks?
There are many time tracking software available on the market. Let’s not forget that not all of them integrate with Quickbooks! In today’s article, we present 4 best time tracking software which integrates with Quickbooks. Take a look at our choice.
It’s not that we want to boast how great we are by placing TimeCamp at the top. We just put a lot of work and effort to bring the best solution to our customers. And that’s why we created integration with Quickbooks.
Why is it the best time tracking software to integrate with Quickbooks? Because you can bring its features into Quickbooks:
- Real-time reports – a detailed insight into what people do during work (productivity vs non-productivity)
- Tracking billable and non-billable time
- Tracking holidays and days off
- Creating budget based on time
- A large number of other integrations which make it possible to significantly extend the operating area and make work even more efficient
- GPS tracking
- Supports all platforms (Mac, iOS, Windows).
Wonder what are the other TimeCamp integrations? Watch the video below!
Hubstaff is another best time tracking software to integrate with Quickbooks.
And here’s why you should use it:
- Time tracked on Hubstaff can be imported to QuickBooks
- You can create payrolls based on that time tracked
- Detailed timesheets help in making payments to your team
- You can create invoices based on the time tracked in Hubstaff
- Screenshots, automatic reports, Timesheets – all can be exported to Quickbooks
- Supports all platforms (Mac, iOS, Windows).
It would be difficult not to mention TSheets while talking about best time tracking software integrations for Quickbooks. One of the reasons is that this tool is created by Quickbooks. And here’s why it’s worth using:
- Made by Quickbooks, the tool “knows” best how to integrate with Quickbooks
- Enables creating schedules for employees
- Based on time tracked you can create bills and invoices
- You can skip few features of Quickbooks with TSheets and accelerate payments.
Even though TSheets might know how to “cooperate” with Quickbooks, other alternatives may turn out to be better than this sister tool. For this reason, it is worth to give it a try but also use the other software. You never know which one will work best for you and your business type.
BillQuick is an app approved by Intuit (Quickbooks’ developer). This definitely certifies its functionality and efficiency.
Why you should use BillQuick? Because it:
- Supports different employee types, thus, can be used by everyone
- Is a cloud-based app without the need of downloading it on your computer – everything is available in that cloud
- You can easily create bills, invoices based on the time tracked by the app
- The only disadvantage is its price (20% per month for a professional, 25% for enterprise).
To Sum Up
Whether you choose number 1, 2, 3 or 4 is only your personal thing. It all depends on your preferences and features you will need the most as all 4 positions have slightly different elements. However, these 4 tools are the best for integrating with Quickbooks, and they definitely make work faster and help in accounting. Or maybe you think we skipped something? Let us know in comments!