- May 9, 2017
- by Jakub Szyszka
- No comments
”Time is money” – there is probably no better known saying than this one. Briefly: time is a resource which is valuable, so it’s advice able to do things as quickly as possible, spend time and effort on things that get the results we are looking for. Does it sound familiar? Of course, it does. Is it not the essence of every business? To spend time as efficiently as possible doing all that is necessary to achieve the best results? Sure it is. Thus, get to work and to maximize the chance of your company to succeed in that matter, invest in Best Hourly Employee Tracking Software. Every second of your and your employees’ work is precious, so use the apps listed below to count it:
Don’t miss any second thanks to TimeCamp, which offers you a helping hand! Besides providing numerous useful functions, from reporting, billing to invoicing, the app is an advanced time-tracking software, in addition, one of the best. The tool owes its reputation in this matter to, firstly, a timer, secondly, time diaries. The second of two mentioned features is particularly significant since they are irreplaceable when the need to document the work arises. No manager should be disappointed with TimeCamp, neither of small, medium or large businesses. The app will meet every expectation. Problems with the inefficiency of time tracking apps? The inaccuracy of client bills, or reports? Do you find it difficult to tackle and solve business problems? TimeCamp is just for you!
If you’re looking for reliable time and billing software, you should definitely give TimeCamp a go!
Some of TimeCamp’s top features:
- Comes with a wide range of platforms. The tool is available for Desktop (Windows, Mac, and Linux, and has native mobile apps available for iOS and Android to help users track their time regardless of location,
- Automatically records time usage of each application running on your computer.
- Monitors the time devoted to individual documents,
- Easy budgeting – budgeting function lets you estimate how much time the implementation of individual projects will take, and thus effectively plan the use of human resources and make a valuation of future similar projects,
- Integration with popular project management software such as Trello, Basecamp, Podio, Pivotal Tracker, Wunderlist, Jira,
- Measures the working time by particular categories.
- Records the time spent away from a computer – detects when user ceased to be active and for how long it lasted,
- Automatic time tracking based on keywords which allows you to switch between tasks without any effort,
- Accurately bill your customers,
- Turn time entries into invoices basing on estimated hourly rates,
- Moreover, TimeCamp has now GPS tracking!
If you prefer to track your time through mobile phones, we have an app that is tailored to your needs! The newest version of TimeCamp’s app for iPhones and Android phones offer an intuitive interface with a lot of great features, like:
- Tap to start or stop tracking time from every place on earth,
- Alternatively, create time entries manually,
- Generate reports of your time,
- Browse your projects and tasks,
- Log your time offline,
- Easily make notes on every time entry you are working on,
- Edit time entries with just a few clicks,
- Mark time entry as billable or non-billable,
- Browse and edit your historical data or plan your future.
You can find and download it from
TimeCamp offers one of the best employee hourly tracking software solutions available on the market. We’ve also developed the team collaboration software that combines Slack and Trello features – HeySpace! Sign up for free account and try it out!
Learn more about the perks of tracking employees’ time from our articles.
Planning, managing, and reporting on employee time can be much easier now thanks to ClockTime! It, first of all, may help you improve project visibility, what is more, understand employee utilization. Finally, ClickTime enables you to make smarter management decisions, and there is no need to stay in the stuffy office! Besides, the tool offers highly customizable dashboards, more than 60 reports, and 24/7 customer service.
- Timesheet Approvals
- Stopwatch Timer
- Go Mobile!
- Budget Time for Jobs
- Determine Project Profitability
- Data Export in XML
- Optimize Employee Utilization
- Report on Functional Expenses
- Expense reporting
What is it? It is a web-based project management tool which combines time tracking and task management, all done in a collaborative online space with powerful reporting. This software is what small businesses need.
- Weekly timesheet submissions
- Task Management
- Project Management
- Comprehensive Time Tracking
- Document/File Storage with versioning
- Powerful Visual Reporting
- Calendar view with drag and drop scheduling
- Client management
- Full branding & personalization
- Email Integration
- Work Request Queue
- Data Export
- Mobile friendly version
- Free training and support
- Multiple Web-based timers
- Project Dashboard
The tool is a sophisticated time tracking solution which is based on the cloud and is dedicated to businesses of all sizes. It offers numerous functions among which are approval processes, notifications, invoices, and reporting. So simple, you can run it at no time
- Timesheet management
- Setup hourly rates charged for users and projects
- Invoice clients from time entries or free-form entry
- Employee time tracker and the labor costs incurred
- Unlimited number of projects
- Vacation / Leave tracking
- Approval process control
- Email notifications for submissions and approvals
- Setup access to certain reports and the data shown
- Flow data between Timogix and QuickBooks
- Unlimited number of tasks to time log
- Define who can view and approve an employee’s timesheet
- Expense tracking
What is it? It is an online timesheeting software. It provides companies in the construction industry with a single and centralized platform and enables to submit timesheets from it. MSCTIME helps to generate payroll and billing reports, too.
How can MSCTIME help you to track time more effectively? The answer is simple. It offers its users customized online timesheets, which have been designed with replacing paper-based timesheet software systems in mind. Moreover, the platform offers users a fully responsive cloud-based time tracking application. This measure enables MSCTIME’s users to enter timesheets conveniently on the move from any internet-enabled smartphone or tablet device.
Finally, it is worth mentioning that the said software improve administrative reporting with detailed payroll and billing report functionality. Besides, it grants users quick and actionable insight into important information such as project labor costs and employee hours worked.
- Project time tracking
- Timesheet management
- Billable hours
- Billable hours tracking
- Overtime calculation
- Employee database
- Multiple billing rates
- Time tracking by project
- Task tracking
- Role-based permissions
- Activity dashboard
- Cost analysis reports
- Labor cost tracking
- Payroll & billing reports
- Historical labor information
- User access controls
This tool is a useful one because it’s an automatic time tracking and monitoring software with screenshots, reports, internet monitoring, automatic payroll, and application monitoring. It grants you the opportunity to see what exactly your team is working on in real time. Hubstaff can be integrated with over 30 software apps, among others, Podio, Trello, Basecamp, Asana, Paypal, and more. Its other advantages are included work notes and in-depth reports. Worth adding is also the fact that the app supports Mac, Windows, Linux, and iOS.
- Online Time Tracking
- Offline Time Tracking
- Automatic Time Capture
- Employee Database
- Mobile Time Tracking
- Time per Project Reporting
This software is the cloud-based project management platform. It allows one manage all their job and project needs in a single, seamlessly integrated environment. FWorkflowMax helps to stay on top of projects, save time on data entry, track time the way that suits you. Furthermore, it grants you the possibility to assign hours to a job and receive alerts when it’s nearly used up. Moreover, you may create accurate time-based invoices in no time. Finally, It is worth mentioning that WorkflowMax integrates with more than 30 add-ons.
- Project management
- Job costing
- Time tracking
- An end-to-end fully integrated job management solution
- Lead manager (CRM)
- Quoting & estimating
- Client management
- Job tracking
- Document management
- Purchase order
- Invoicing & billing
- Free online webinars & video tutorials
- Native iOS app & mobile site for Android
- Integration with Xero accounting software
- Custom reporting
- Integration with over 30 other products
- Staff scheduling
- Collaboration manager (clients & contractors)
- Client portal
- 24/7 email support available
Do you wish your company to survive the world market? Remember – time waits for nobody. Do you wish to tame it once and for all? Check Best Hourly Employee Tracking Software listed above and find out whether you can do it!